A calmer week for me after all the fun we had last week. We celebrated Mother's Day, as did many of you.
Some of my favorites were:
1. Kittens! My daughter went out of town so we cared for these precious babies. A kitten has a way of always making you happy!
2. Mother's Day brunch and the leftovers. We had a French cook in our church kitchen on Mother's day and got to enjoy an extra delicious meal. A turkey was involved and I got to bring the bones home which made a particularly delicious broth.
3. Cottage cheese dip. One of my favorites and oh-so-easy. 2 cups cottage cheese, 1/2 cup yogurt, 1/2 cup bleu cheese, pepper, 3 cloves garlic minced. Put in all the food processor and you get a delicious, healthy dip!
4. Lunch with a friend. My friend just finished school to be a nurse practitioner and does not yet have the date for her exam, so we grabbed this little bit of free time to have lunch out. Somehow we landed at a place that was serving Pork Lasagna and it was pretty amazing!
5. Sleeping Cat. After sleeping all night Lugo cuddles on one of our laps in the morning for a few more minutes dream time. Cats really have it made. . . .
Hope your week was calm and that you are enjoying the Spring!