How fast do these weeks go by! But we are having wonderful weather here in San Francisco and I'm loving the longer days. I'm also loving:
1. Helping animals. Last Saturday Bob and I volunteered at the Vet Clinic up at Hunters Point in San Francisco. Mid way through the day three very tough looking young men approached me with a box which they tried to just hand off to me with out really saying much. Inside the box was this precious baby kitten, not more than 3 weeks old. The SPCA staff took her back to the clinic and started her bottle feeding right away. Gotta love being a part of that!
2. Deals on Shoes. I had a $10 off coupon for DSW and when I got to check out, they told me I was eligible for another $10 off. So two pairs of new shoes. Fun!
3. Window Seat. Bob and I had a relaxing dinner at one of our little spots on 24th street and enjoyed a nice view of people out walking on a sunny afternoon. Always nice!
4. Healthy Eating. This recipe for Pasta with Cauliflower, an easy meal to end a busy day. No picture because we ate it all :)
5. Early appointments. The AC is not working on my car but fortunately my appointments have all been early in the day this week- avoiding the afternoon heat. Hopefully it will work out so that we can get it fixed next week. . . .
We also went to see the movie "Mirror, Mirror" and it was fun. Classic Disney. The theater was giving out free popcorn for tax-days, that always make the movies a little more fun :)
How about you? Did you have a good week?