Lots of fun things to share with you this week. We had a wonderful time last weekend, the weather was warm and we spent a lot of time outdoors, so my very favorite of the week was,
1. A beautiful Sunset. Bob and I went to Fort Funston and enjoyed this site rather than sit in our hot apartment on a rare 80 degree day in San Francisco.
2. Cesar Chavez Days Parade, on that same sunny, warm day. Beautiful music and horses and people outside just enjoying themselves.
3. Collapsable Water Bottles, that I ordered on-line and arrived this week. They will be great for the summer! I plan to freeze them and then we will have cool water when we go out.
4. A gently used file cabinet. I'd been researching new ones and could not find what I wanted at a price that I felt I could pay. So Craigslist came through for us again!
5. A naughty kitty that ate my cake one day. . . . .
And ate Rebecca's cupcakes the next day.
When will I learn not to turn my back on her?!
Hope you had a good week as well.