1. Will I ever tire of seeing wedding pictures? Unlikely. This picture gives you a glimpse of the amazingly romantic setting they had for the wedding. Perfect.
2. Home from the honeymoon and to mom's house for dinner. Since it was grandma's last night in town, the newlyweds agreed to come to our house for dinner the day after they returned from Hawaii. It was great to see them and to see them happily in love!
3. Feijoada- Brazilian Black Bean Stew. I roughly followed this recipe, using lime instead of orange and I made mine in the crock pot. Mine was good, but the same dish in Brazil is MUCH better :) Keep this dish in mind for the next Olympics. This (and sweet, strong coffee) is what fuels the amazing Brazilian soccer players.
4. A slower pace. The past month leading up to the wedding has been pretty fast paced. Now that all the company is gone and the wedding is over, its a little more relaxed around my house.
5. Speccio's for dinner. One of our Groupon's to another amazing place with in walking distance of my house. Homemade Mushroom Ravioli was our favorite dish. Bob enjoyed the old Italian movie being shown on the wall (without sound)- a Sophia Loren classic.
BONUS: Cats! They kept me entertained the other night playing in our laundry basket: