Its been an exciting week here in San Francisco with the Giants winning (sweeping!) the World Series. Between Giants fever and Halloween I don't think any one was dressed in normal clothes this week in SF!
1. The Parade! This is what it looked like at the parade celebrating the World Series victory. Unfortunately I had to work, but I saw most of it on TV, it's a great time to be in SF!
2. The Headlines. These papers were rather hard to come by. They were hiding them behind the counters at the stores and my husband got one of the last papers left to cell at the local drug store.
3. Watching the game. My daughter had a BD BBQ for my husband and I and since the game was on, we took a small TV out to the yard and worked those rabbit ears until we could get a decent picture :)
4. Cute puppies were guests at our BBQ. Bob's sister and niece got 3 adorable puppies recently. They tried to steal our food, jumped on everyone and made us laugh until our sides split. Unbelievably adorable!
5. Halloween! The gangsta' in this picture is my nephew. He is a hoot! If you are like me and ended up with a bunch of extra candy, maybe you'd like to try this cookie recipe. I plan on making it this weekend.
I guess you never get too old for dress up. This is my daughter as Nicki Minaj and her husband as Brian Lochte
I feel like November introduces another fun time of the year. Pretty soon it will be Thanksgiving and then we will participate in holiday activities that will lead us all the way to January. I'm excited!